Thursday, November 5, 2009

Two Days' (& Nine Years') Worth

How thankful I am for…

…a thoughtful husband who brings me home vegan pumpkin cookies from Fido.

…a trooper daddy who voluntarily takes Beckett to the Health Dept. at 7am on a Tuesday and stands in line for full hour for the H1N1 vaccine.

…a roommate who does the dishes so I can read to my little guy after dinner, who gives him a bath so I can take ten minutes to change out of my work clothes, who remembers to feed the dog twice a day, and who takes out the trash when he comes home on his lunch break.

…a best friend who compliments me every morning (and noon… and night).

(I could add many more to this list, but he’s waiting for me to watch our Thursday night shows together … now that we’ve tag-teamed through an hour of toddler bedtime kicking and screaming.)

No comments:

Post a Comment